Keeping the Go Dental Family Safe
Patient Appointment Protocols
We are excited to return to what we do best, caring for our patients and community. We understand times have changed and want to ensure peace-of-mind when you return to our office. Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients.
Please read the additional protocols we’ve implemented carefully prior to your appointment. We thank you for being patient as we adapt to this new “normal” and look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles.
New Scheduling Protocols
We always put safety first when you arrive for your appointment, involving our new implementations, including:
- PRE-SCREENING – For all patients entering our office,we’ll take your temperature, and have you answer a quick questionnaire to determine your health status.
- VIRTUAL WAITING ROOM – Text us from your car when you arrive and we’ll let you know when we’re ready for you to enter the office.
- ARRIVE EARLY – Come 5 minutes early to get things running smoothly. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- PATIENTS ONLY – We know many of you like to have companions in the rooms, but for now only a parent or caregiver that lives with the patient is allowed.
- EXTENSIVE CLEANING – All cleaning will be done with advanced hand instruments; just as effective but does take a little more time to ensure a sterile and clean surface area.
- Teledentistry – Not sure if you need to be seen? Many dental exams can be done from the comfort of your own home!
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Charge – A $10 charge per appointment (may be covered by insurance) will be added to accommodate the additional and necessary equipment.
For additional questions or concerns on our new patient-safety protocol, please call us at (661) 535-0100 today. Visit our Infection Protocol page to learn more.