Giving You a Straighter Smile Efficiently & Painlessly
If you have crowded or misaligned teeth but don’t want to go through the discomfort and pain that come with metal braces, Invisalign could be the perfect solution for you. While traditional, metal braces are usually inconvenient and visually unappealing, Invisalign aligners are transparent, removable, and virtually undetectable. These clear plastic braces gradually shift your teeth into their proper positions, giving you a healthy and straight smile.
Since 2000, Go Dental has been helping our patients achieve all their dental goals. We can assist you, as well. Using our state-of-the-art dental technology, we can accurately scan your teeth and give you a high-definition, 3D visual of your mouth. Then, we can show you how we will improve your smile through Invisalign, allowing you to see the end result before we even begin treatment. Reach out to us and inquire if Invisalign is right for you.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
Metal braces are:
- Generally uncomfortable and sharp.
- Not removable without the services of a dental professional.
- Prone to shifting out of place, leading to severe discomfort and pain until you can have a dentist fix them. The only way to remedy shifted braces would be to go to an emergency appointment, but this could cost you significant amounts of money depending on the extent of the problem as well as your insurance.
- Extremely noticeable.
On the other hand, Invisalign aligners are:
- Easily removable
- Almost completely unnoticeable.
- Customized to fit directly on your teeth.
Gradually, Invisalign will work to shift your teeth into the proper positions, which is exactly how metal braces function. You will receive a new set of aligners every couple of weeks in order to take into account the progress that is being made. You can take the aligners out anytime you need to eat, drink, brush, floss, and more. These aligners are so comfortable and transparent you could wear them all day without people even noticing.
To sum it up, the following are all benefits of using Invisalign in Valencia:
- The aligners shift your teeth to where they should be, giving you straight teeth and a healthy smile.
- You eliminate overcrowded teeth, and properly space your teeth.
- You can eliminate crossbites, as well as gaps between teeth.
- You can correct overbites and underbites.
How Long Will it Take for Invisalign to Straighten My Teeth?The amount of time necessary for Invisalign to straighten your teeth can vary depending on the complexity of your situation. It typically takes anywhere between 6 to 18 months to see results but there are a number of factors that can affect this timeline. Tooth alignment, the size of gaps in your teeth and tooth crowding can all contribute to the time it takes for Invisalign to work properly.
Call (661) 535-0100 to learn more about our Valencia Invisalign services and how we can help you.